Joined on: April 4th, 2013
Boriana (Bobby) Todorova is a survivor of child sexual abuse and the Founder of the Friends of RISE Europe – Bulgaria Facebook community. She is currently earning an advanced degree in Criminal Psychology at Varna University, Bulgaria and intends to work with law enforcement as a criminal profiler dedicated to bringing pedophiles to justice.
Concurrently, she is working with other survivors to create and develop solutions to combat the problem of child sexual abuse in Bulgaria. In addition, she is Founder and Executive Director of - Pets & Friends Bulgaria – a nonprofit organization dedicated to the welfare of animals.
We welcome Bobby’s support and contribution to RISE!
Recent Posts by Boriana Todorova
- What's the Problem with Promiscuity?
- Wind of Change
- The "Trust Problem"
- Choose Love Over Hate. It's Just as Simple.
- "I am Not What Happened to Me, I am What I Choose to Become"
- It's Not Easy to Love a Sexual Abuse Survivor
- The Aftermath – You Can Win This Battle Too
- Why Children Don't Tell
- How They Made Us Remain Silent
- Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing
Recent Comments by Boriana Todorova
- "Hey,Jordan! Thanks for the kind words! You wrote about others who found out and run away.Sadly this is the case with most people,I think because mos" on It’s Not Easy to Love a Sexual Abuse Survivor
- "Thank you!" on It’s Not Easy to Love a Sexual Abuse Survivor
- "Thanks for your time to read it, Hildegard!" on The Aftermath – You Can Win This Battle Too
- "Hi Kali, thanks for your comment. Sharing actually enables me not just to help others, but to heal myself too. It takes away the shame, the frustrati" on What’s the Problem with Promiscuity?
- "Dear N.,I recommend you the book "The courage to heal" by Ellen Bass and Laura Davies.I wrote this when I finished reading it,it helped me a lot to un" on It’s Not Easy to Love a Sexual Abuse Survivor
- "I f I helped one person,then it was really worth sharing my story! Thank you! And I hope that you find your way to healing!" on We Can’t Change Our Past
- "Yes,your emotions are normal and they are just a response to what you`ve been through.A response we all exerience at some point.We all share common pr" on The Aftermath – You Can Win This Battle Too
- "Hello "Me", please have a look for a therapist or a support group,or online centre for survivors in you area.When you feel hopeless it means that you" on It’s Not Easy to Love a Sexual Abuse Survivor
- "Thanks everyone for the kind words about the article.The most important is to realize that we all have issues in common,that you are not alone in that" on It’s Not Easy to Love a Sexual Abuse Survivor
- "Thank you for the kind words,dear Jill! I am glad if my story inspires even one victim to become a survivor.... We are victims until we admit what" on When Your Abuser Reaches Out to You Again