Comments posted to our website or blog by users is not endorsed by RISE or guaranteed to be accurate. You agree not to post or otherwise make available on our website or blog any material that is trademarked or copyrighted without the express consent of the owner. You grant RISE the right to edit, reproduce, publish and distribute any material you provide to us.
- No Personal Attacks Permitted: In the interest of fair play, no personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the blogger, nor any other commenters. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog could result in removal and blocked access.
- Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible spam will be deleted and marked as spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this Comments Policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on the RISE blog.
- All Rights Reserved: RISE, the administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also have the right to block access to any one or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
- Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not RISE, the administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on our blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, RISE, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.